Friday, February 13, 2015

Orison

Dear Father~

It's so hard sometimes.

Forgive me for being so selfish - which is why it is hard.

Why do I struggle so with abandoning my right to be angry and vengeful?
Why do I give my pride so much reign in my life??
Why is it so hard to love sometimes?
And when it IS easy, is that really 'love'?

... ... ... 


To my mind comes a melody...

Then words that fit the melody...


All to Jesus I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
  


Your ways are so much greater than mine. 
Your plan is perfect, as is Your love.


I will ever praise Your Name - Hallelujah!

Praise God! On this Friday the 13th may our Blessed Lord and God be praised.

Blessed be God forever!






 

No comments: