Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lent Day 7

Lord, what are You showing me to-day? (I know the answer)

What lesson have I not learned yet? (there are many)
Why is it so hard sometimes? (yes, please, some cheese with my whine)
What person would you have me love? (the one that I most loath, probably)

Was it hard for You too? (I have read that it was)
Is it hard now sometimes? (the state of Creation would make me cry, were it mine)
What would You have me do? (remember, I am dull and slow...but I am sure I know this also)

Forgive me for avoiding.
Forgive me for turning away, like the priest and Levite.

Fill me with Your good Spirit, cleanse me, and make me whole again.
Fill me with Your wisdom, and a desire for good.

Let my light so shine before men, that You may be glorified.
Praise be to God; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!




No comments: