Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Book of Eli

Haven't seen anything with Denzel that I didn't really like - this movie is good. The only thing I'd change is the large amount of whispering the characters do at some points which caused me to turn the volume wayyyyy up...then when a dramatic chord would strike, it'd be damn loud!

Is that from your book? No, it's a - Johnny Cash, Live at Folsom Prison.

I don't think this one will be a favourite, though; unless I find some buddies to share lines with. Gary Oldman plays another villain and plays this one well.

Another hot sunny day here in northwestern lower Michigan so I went to the beach after work. Lots of families there enjoying the glorious summer on the Big Lake with small waves but the water was pristinely clear (is that a word?). I have sand in every crevasse (i KNOW that's a word).

No comments: