Sunday, June 20, 2010

So I found a good recipe for fish

but the local gas station only had frozen Talapia so I declined. Picked up four dollar-forty-nine cans of tuna, some munster cheese, and a loaf of hillbily bread. Made the tuna with some miracle whip, onions, and pickles, but i was full of cake and cookies so i went back out into the sunlight on the deck with my comforter, pillow, and book, and put the tuna in the freezer.
Woke up several hours later; the clouds had rolled in, temps were much lower, and mama kitty was lounging with me on the deck. I came in and had a bigass tuna on hillbilly bread sandwich and retired to my room. Called my girlfriend and put in V for Vendetta. I'm kind of smitten with this movie. It's based on a graphic novel, the story is riveting and the characters use cool British words.

By the power of truth, I while living, have conquored the universe. (Vi veri veniversum vivus vici)

No comments: