Saturday, June 12, 2010

48 Hours

Immortal lines from this picture...

Hammond: Cates, you gotta get me outta here!

Cates: Now get this: We aint partners, we aint brothers, and we aint friends. I'm puttin you down and keepin you down until Gantz is locked up or dead. And if Gantz gets away, you're gonna be sorry you ever met me.
Hammond: I'm already sorry.

Hammond: You said bullshit and experience is all it takes, right?
Cates: Right.
Hammond: C'mon in and experience some of my bullshit.

Hammond: Well look Hoss, you start runnin a respectible bidness, and I won't have to come in here and hassle ya every night. Know what I mean? And I want the rest of you cowboys to know somethin: There's a new sherrif in town, and his name is Reggie Hammond. Y'all be cool. Right on.

I swear the music in this film is the same as the music in Arnold's Commando.

Guillen walk-off homer in the tenth! yeah buuuooooooooyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Welcome back, brother.

Girl, you know it's true.

No comments: