Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A is for Adoration

"A great prophet has arisen in our midst!...
God has visited His people!" ( Luke 7)

LORD, You are holy, holy, holy
You are perfect and righteous and good and pure
Holy One in Three and Three in One!
Praise to You, on this Tuesday morning!
Praise to You, for You have created the earth, sun, stars, and the beautiful rainbow two nights ago!
Praise to You, for You have found it good to accept the sacrifice of Your Son!
Praise to You, through Your Church You have provided Your Word: Sacred Scripture!
Praise to You, for Who You ARE: The Great I AM!!
You are worthy of praise!
You are worthy of praise!
KING of kings, and LORD of lords!!!

Father, I adore You and I lay my life before You. How I love You!
Jesus, I adore You and I lay my life before You. How I love You!
Spirit I adore You and I lay my life before You. How I love You!

"Lift up your hands toward the sanctuary,
and bless the LORD." (Psalm 134)


Holy Holy Holy, Lord God almighty
Early in the morning my song shall rise to Thee
Holy, holy, holy, Merciful and mighty
God in three Persons, Blessed Trinity!




Cantate Domino canticum novum

No comments: