Friday, August 9, 2013

Enter the Weekend!

It was a tough week here in Whitmore Lake, Michigan: stomach flu, extreme tension in the office, ran out of cat food, the Tigers sweep of the Indians in Cleveland... i'm thankful it's finally Friday and I do indeed thank God!

Lord of lords,
Thank You for bringing us through another work week. Thank You for meeting all our needs: physical, financial, spiritual, emotional. Thank You for the weekend that we are entering into right now - please guide us to use our time wisely and our resources for Your greater glory. Help me to be intentional regarding the project I'm finishing up in the back bedroom; give me wisdom and vision to accomplish this. Bind us together with ties that cannot be broken: a chord of three strands is strong!!!
We love You, Father; we praise You; we bless You, we worship You, we glorify You. 
Bring me back to my processor chair on Monday morning with renewed vigour to serve as You lead me. 
Bless also the new cursillistas from LVCCM #80; bless them and protect them from the evil one. 
Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness.
Amen

No comments: