Monday, August 12, 2013

... And then the Week

And so to work after a productive weekend...it is raining here in Livingston County, MI. I started some of the finish work in the back bathroom and am ready to finally tackle the adjoining bedroom. Need to update sub-floor, remove old trim, paint all walls and ceiling, add new moldings/trim out windows, install carpet and padding. It's going to be so homey back there after all these months (two years!!) of just using the room for storage and the cat litter. Praise God for providing the wisdom, motivation, and materials!
Tonight the Home Depot for some more bathroom trim (five outer corner moldings and one inner corner, and ceiling trim). Tigers at 8:10 in Chicago and leftovers for dinner.

Guide me, Father, through my work at work and my work at home; empower me with Your Spirit so that I would make decisions that please you. Be with Moni's mom today while she undergoes all these tests.

Thank You LORD.
 

No comments: