Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Evening thoughts...

Landlord just brought me two slices of some pretty good gas station pizza. Our favourite here on Potter Road is peperoni, mushroom, bacon.

Windows wide open, I can hear the wind weaving through the budding branches whispering at me...

Jupiter and Venus are still high in the west right about now; the waning gibbous moon won't rise until i'm dreaming of a West Michigan D-League Baseball championship later tonight.

To-day, I wore my sunglasses outside and was hit in the calf by a Joseph K sinking fastball.
To-day, I welcomed and ingested pizza PIE before lunch (shout out to JBC!!) and apple PIE immediately thereafter (bless you, MH!), for we ostentatiously celebrated Pi Day with great revelry.
To-day I did not want to get out of bed, for it was cold out and I was tired indeed.
To-day, I got a ride to work, to the field for practice, back to work to grab my stuff, to Kaleva to take Morgan home, and then home.
To-day, I showed kids how to find the inverse of a function, how to prove trigonometric identities, how to find the probability of getting every question right on a true/false quizzie if you guess, how to solve a system of equations by eliminating one variable, how to throw a good straight ball across the infield, and how to balance chemical equations.
.
.
..
...
.....
........
.............
.....................
....................................
..........................................................

And to-day, i used periods to show the Fibonacci sequence.

                                                  God be praised

No comments: