Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are at an impasse

My "study" with the JW's tonight was bittersweet; I will miss the Bible discussions but I'll not miss their absolute disdain for any and all members of Christendom. We pagans are not pleasing JehovahGod by partaking in religious rituals, celebrations, and worship not found in the Bible. And the only reason preachers go to places to preach is for the money. (That made me sad and I told them so.)
I teach kids and kids are impressionable. They don't have to believe everything I say or even like it but, often, they are open-minded. The people I enjoy conversing with are ones who will explore new opportunities or ideas, entertain new thoughts. Nothing like these folks. There's a street named after them: ONE WAY. They actually believe that every person who is not in 'their' organization is not pleasing JehovahGod and, thus, a pagan.
So, I can add this experience to my life's database of lifetime happenings, learn from it, and move ahead...in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

No comments: