Monday, April 20, 2009

All hail the power of Jesus' name

Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.


Doubleheader cancelled to-day due to weather and coach says no practice...what to do with all my time. We will write, preciousssss, yesssss we will...

Movie I tried to watch last night but way too violent and graphic: 28 Weeks Later.

Movie I watched last weekend and made me cry: The Sound of Music.

Movie I can watch over and over and our kids are doing as a play this weekend: The Wizard of Oz.

Movie I did watch last night and makes me laugh: Terminator 3.

Movies to see before you die (according to Yahoo!): http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/100-movies-to-see-before-you-die.html



Ye seed of Israel’s chosen race,
ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace, and crown Him Lord of all.
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace, and crown Him Lord of all.




No comments: