Monday, April 13, 2009

...in sickness and in health, ...

At the hospital and found a little room for consultations with a computer so i'm able to type this...waiting for my girlfriend to get ready to go into surgery.
I, of course, handle these types of things better than she does. I'm not running around the house before we leave wondering whether the dog already ate and where the heck did i leave 128 hair ties. I'm not complaining about taking a less direct route to the freeway even though there are fewer stops and fewer bumps. BUT, then again, I'm not the one getting anesthetized and cut open, either...
Heavenly Father, God Almighty, Eternal Word, Prince of Peace, instill your peace and hope into my sweetie, and bring her through this with a greater love for You. Heal her body, mind and spirit LORD, and be glorified through this. Amen.

No comments: