Thursday, July 9, 2015

Theraputic Thursday

Cool, dark, and rainy this morning. I was able to finish up the power-washing yestreday and return the borrowed washer. I made a little fire near where I was working to help deter the mosquitoes - it was so damp and still - AND i was working in an area we rarely bother. Those skeeters needed some rousing!
The patio blocks look much better. I will not say they look 'brand new' cuz they don't. Just much better. We don't have good drainage and several bricks are crumbling. But most of the black stains are gone, and I am thankful. Next I get to paint and hang the flag, if it ever dries up here in beautiful southeastern lower Michigan.

We threw a roast in the crockpot this morning, it's that kind of day...

Tigers are in Minnesota for a four game set before the All-star break. You can vote for one of five players in each of the AL and NL to make the team as many times as you want. I'm voting for Cespedes and Familia a hundred times.


Thank You, Father, for this new day.
May my heart be like Christ's; may my mind think Your thoughts.

 



No comments: