Thursday, January 30, 2014

Seasonal Silliness

Really, when it comes right down to it, at the end of the day, (the bottom line is:) the entire year can be broken down into two seasons.
I. Advent/Christmas - a time of preparation, anticipation and joy in the celebration of the Saviour's birth.
II. Countdown until pitchers and catchers report/pitchers and catchers report/spring training/162 game season/postseason/post postseason trade talk - a time of preparation,  anticipation, evening barbecues listening to Dan Dickerson, late night heroics from Seattle, and much cursing (more or less, rather, depending on who you're rooting for).

So maybe I'm combining two non-mutually exclusive genres here, but my mind sometimes dabbles thusly. (I just had to add that word to the dictionary)

Our sky as God's canvas this morning

That deep teal color really caught my eye

No comments: