Thursday, October 17, 2013

#10Commandments



I was reminded by a brother to-day that it might be time to show honor to my parents... with a note or phone call or something. I put this in the mail to-day:
 
17 October 2013



Dear Mom and Dad,



I just wanted to thank you for a few things that I probably have taken for granted over the years; things that are a part of me, because I am a part of you two.



So here’s my list – thank you for introducing me to



Jesus

Handel’s Messiah

The Lutheran Liturgy

Sports

Jarts

Meat and potato dinners

Recreation

Lake Michigan

Tiger Stadium

Hasbro Rose Bowl Computerized Football

 ‘Catch’

Via de Cristo





May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face continue to shine on you and be gracious to you, may His countenance ever be upon you, and give you peace.



Ex animo,

David

No comments: