Thursday, May 30, 2013

A prayer for us...

Dear LORD,

To-day I pray for those who work with people - give them patience and understanding one for another
I pray for those who work outside in the heat - keep them safe and cool
I pray for those who use their minds to solve problems - give them clarity and focus
I pray for those who use their hands to build things - keep them strong and sharp
I pray for those who are on their feet all day - keep them healthy, restore their strength daily
I pray for those who are enduring hardship to-day - comfort them, bring them Your peace
I pray for those who don't yet know You - do not cease to gently call them
I pray for Your Church - keep us strong and steadfast in You
I pray for those celebrating to-day - that they would rejoice in You
I pray for those questioning to-day - that they would inquire of You
I pray for those grieving to-day - that You would be the Source of their strength.

Thank you LORD...

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen

No comments: