Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is wrong with people?!?!?!?

With kids, you expect a certain amount ofimmaturity, rudeness, clickiness, cattyness, smallness...why can't i do a better job handling it when big people are like this?!? Can't we all just get along?

Lady Madonna, children at your feet, wondering how you manage to make ends meet...

Talking to a friend this morning; he said he'd become bitter in his old age. Am I also? Am I losing tolerance for people? People?!? You wanna talk about People? Don't talk about People!! People?!? (looking at that word right now it looks like it's spelled funny) ...

“Business!" cried the Ghost, “Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”

God, grant me an extra measure to-day, an extra measure of kindness, love, security in You, compassion, charity, mercy, forbearance, benevolence.

No comments: