Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thoughts on the 12th ...

I listen to the call-in shows and read the comments on the m-live and mlb.com articles...local folks like to complain about their own teams. (I realize this is a generalization, but it comes after years of i) living in Detroit, ii) driving back and forth listening to many and varied sports stations, including the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Green Bay markets, and iii) just talking to lots of folks about sports :-)
SO, i won't be one of THOSE PEOPLE and focus on the fact that the three dingers were solo shots AND that Lewis led the universe in giving up dingers this year, solo or otherwise.
I will remain in the positive sphere, keeping my eyes fixed on the Author and Perfector  of my faith, WHO was and WHO is, and WHO is to come!!!
(...and i will keep praying for those beaten-up el Tigres )


(-8

No comments: