Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday that week...

Cable is all hooked up and we also had our Nielson interview. After that, we explored the far-off land of Ikea for what seemed like ever, but we got good ideas and almost made an impulsive buy for the kitchen. Had a balanced Ikea meal and then home to Mario and Rod and the Hi Def Tigers. JV was again stellar (leads MLB in "quality" starts) and Avila and Boesch provided the pop. Hod some salad before bed (along with tons of chips) but my leg seems to be doing better.
Met Sweetie at Hamburg Coney (where the food is fast and hot) and sent her off to work with a list in my hand! To Krogers first then build a slo-cook pot roast. Si and me are on the deck listening to Nirvana and life is good. Will come up with lots of distractions to avoid going under the trailer, but this is my fate. And sure my fate will be the same as mine. Cool, cool breezy night (glorious sleep)
By the time I'm up at 6, the birds have long been up and Si is ready to be out. She's quiet now, enjoying the wood decking like I enjoy a baby-boomer era sealy posturepedic with a couple of comforters and my feather pillow. Boy am I spoiled?!?

No comments: