Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend attire

Just got back to Onekama after the four hour drive in my trusty Ram; gorgeous day, Tigers won, Lions...well...um... ... ... it's a gorgeous day! Had a great time with my sweetie: we hung out Friday night then shopped all morning Saturday then went to Brighton for the Smokin Barbecue and Blues fest which was indeed smokin. Lots of folks out on a nice day and the smells from all the bbq were tantalizing. Got back to the truck in time to hear that CMU had just beaten MSU in comeback fashion and got to watch some of the other big college in Michigan's game with Notre Dame. THAT was a good one; too bad the Irish couldn't hold on at the end.
Thank you, Father, for safe travels and for a great weekend.
Up at school to get some work done and myself ready for the week. I like wearing baggy cotton shorts, a ripped t-shirt, and my stinky slip-ons and i will as long as i can into the late months...winter will be here soon enough!

No comments: