Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Lent 2016 Day 31

VI
VERONICA WIPES THE FACE OF JESUS
Veronica was able to find the face of Christ under the sweat, dust, and spit that covered it. for the times that I have not been able to see You in the faces of my fellow workers and did not offer to "wipe theirs": Have mercy, O Lord.


VII
JESUS FALLS AGAIN UNDER THE CROSS
Was it a stone that made him trip? Of did someone push him? We cannot know. for the times when, through our bad example, we have caused others to "trip" or perhaps have even "pushed them": Have mercy, O Lord.

VIII
JESUS SPEAKS TO THE WOMEN OF JERUSALEM
Jesus was suffering and in great pain, yet He was concerned about others. For the times when my problems have made me forget about the sufferings of those near me: Have mercy, O Lord.


 

No comments: