Friday, December 25, 2015

Prayer

Father in heaven~

I praise You, Almighty God, King of the Universe!
I praise You for Your glory!
I praise You for Your Son!
I praise You for Your plan!
I praise You for Your Word!
I praise You for Your Church!
I praise You for the beauty of Your Creation!  

Thank You for this day, this special day; thank You for the sun shining through the clouds, thank You for getting us out of bed this morning, thank You for the time Moni and me spent in the kitchen fussing and thank You for the abundance that we get to share to-day.

I confess my sin to You, and ask for Your forgiveness, by the blood of the Lamb. I confess the sins of our family, our village, our county, our state, our great country, and the sins of the whole world: for the sake of Christ's sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

I lift up to you this morning Francis, and all the priests and bishops. I pray for Your Church all over the world. I pray for every child - especially the sick and dying - and for those who have passed on to the other side. I pray for Stan and Rita, Stan and Charlotte and Kathy and Justin and Dana and Aaron and Joey and his wife, for Stosh (RIP) and Stacie and Carter and Ryan and Emily; for Mary Ann and Dean and Court and Rusty and Drew and Mason, for Meggie, Jake, Cam, Quinn, Kacie E and Brett M. I pray for Moni and Bob and John and Jay (RIP) and Jen and Joslin and Liam, for Pam and Ken and Kenny and Kendall, for Carolyn and Doug and his family, for Kevin, Justen, Tori, Kaylie, Kristine, Mike, and his mom; for Terry and Jeannie and Trent and Sophia and Tye.
I pray for mom and dad, for Nancy and Ruben, for Ray, Rick, Ben, Belle, Carlos, and Big Al, for Gary and Susie, and Josh and Taylor and Jeremy.
I pray for Ron and Gina and Maria, Cas, Sophie and Nina, Ron's mom and dad and step-mom and sister and her family. I pray for Fournier and his family, for Termors and Drake, for Michelle and Brian, for Troy, Julie, Fishman, Gil, Cathy, James, Yvonne, Ryan and their families.
I pray for Mike and Gene and Pastor Bob and Kurt and Recker Don and Jim, for Paul and his mom and dad and brother, for those two guys I sat at table with two years ago. for the team and candidates of the upcoming weekends, for Marty, Denada, and their kids, for Adam and Peggy and their kids, for Kevin and Hilda, for Roger, Sheri, and Benjamin.
I pray for the souls of those who have gone before us: for Gramma and Grandpa and Grandma and Grandpa, for Susan and Arlene and David and Arthur and Fred and Delores and Kenny and Mitsy and Gladys and Thomas and Mel and Grace and Harry and Otto and Lacey.
I pray for Doreen and Vic and Dayna and Gray and Wendy, Adam, and the boys, and Jerry, Tiffany, and the girls; for Bill and Nancy and Mrs Chuslo and Brand, Brenda, and their kids, for Kelli, Doug, and thier kids, for Steve and Fran and Charlie and Mary Ellen, for Skip and Elton and Jeff, Dawn and their kids, for Cathy, Jeff, and their kids, and for Kimmi, Mario, and their kids. 
I pray for folks who don't yet know You, for those who are lost, for those who are struggling with weighty decisions, for those who are sad this time of year. I pray for the grieving and those missing loved ones.
I pray for the sick, for the homeless, for the naked, for the hungry, for the widows, for the orphans, for those of us who know You and are struggling to carry our crosses, for those who want to know more about You, for those who think they know all about You, for those who think they don't need You.
I pray for our elected officials, at the local, state, and national level, for those you have placed in positions of leadership and authority, for slaves and prostitutes, for seamen and airmen, for police and rescue workers, for those who work outside, for those who work with their hands, for those who work with their brains, for those who don't work...God bless us, every one.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow
Praise Him, all creatures here, below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Amen 

Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with you. Blest are you among women, and blest is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
   

 

No comments: