Monday, June 1, 2015

Beautiful Cool Monday

Cool (cold, actually) air coming in my westerly facing office window as the noise of Monday morning Grand River traffic in my left ear competes with 99.1 Today's Lite Rock in my right.

After the heat and humidity of the past week, all of a sudden yestreday a front moved through and wallah! it got cold. I was coerced into closing ALL our windows at home can you believe it; there was even discussion of a fire in the fireplace!

I lost several writings I had not yet posted here, in an effort to organize my photos on my desktop at home. I am sad.

Thankful for a new day and for the time I got to spend with my sweetie this past weekend.

Blessed be God forever!





Thanking God for His provision - a newer, safer, roomier vehicle: The Journey

No comments: