Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday before 15 April

Did our taxes by myself for the first time in many, many years.

Some years, I just didn't do them at all, some years we paid a nice man in Howell to do them.

I am thankful that all we need are a signature and a stamp, and a postmark date no later than tomorrow - all without spending the hundreds that the nice man charges.

I am thankful that the 6-1 Tigers play tonight and I have a barbecue dinner date with my sweetie.

I am thankful that my boss is not grumpy to-day (and even more thankful that I have chosen not to be, also!)

I am thankful the loans in our pipeline are moving along ...

I am thankful my fantasy sluggers are swinging well, in spite of my pitchers not pitching so well.

I am thankful for the bright sunshine to-day, the warm daytime temps, and the cool sleeping temps!

I am thankful for nice people I get to communicate with each day.

I am thankful for the relatively low interest rates available to people buying and refinancing a home.

I am thankful for the help God provides us pilgrims through different people along the way.

I am thankful for my wife's sense of humor.

I am thankful for WFMK, 'To-day's Lite Rock', which really plays Til Tuesday and Rick Springfield, along with popular contemporary stuff (without the rap crap), and doesn't really play what I consider 'rock' at all.

I am thankful for the love that God has for our children.








No comments: