Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2

Lord, i still fear doing without. But I remember past habits that are now long forgotten but were, at one time, strongholds. I remember thinking 'not without Your help can i do this'. 
And You, Your love, Your strength prevailed. I have the victory in Jesus!
So as I enter into this holy fast, I think again 'not without Your help', and I rejoice in Your goodness.
Please continue to bless our marriage, give us each an unselfishness that surpasses the other.
Be with our parents, our brothers and sisters and their families, our friends - meet their needs and draw them closer to you.
Be with the leaders in our Nation and those in authority, that the decisions they make that affect so many people would be pleasing to you.
Lord, in Your mercy, hear our prayer.

Thank you for our fathers and for our Fathers.

And we love You, too.

Amen

No comments: