Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Terrific Tuesday, the which delights me

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and had a cup, and looking up, I noticed I was late.

Found my coat, grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, and somebody spoke and I went into a dream. Ahhh.



Won a couple games from the big city high school j.v. team last night, the which made our boys quite happy. We go down to Baldwin for a big conference match-up on Thursday.

Woke up (the which started me on the above track) at about 1:30 with low blood sugar and ate too many girl scout cookies. This made me tired causing me to fall back asleep but by wake up time i was still tired and not in wake-up mode. Ah coffee, my slackard juice, nectar for the sluggard, covering a multitude of sloth...

I'm having so much fun typing I may just give second hour a big independent assingment for the hour, heh, heh, heh (ganondorf style laugh there) and continue...make some more coffee first :-)

No comments: