Tuesday, March 24, 2009

on finances and such...

I really have never managed money well. But the most recent fiasco has dropped our checking account into the rational numbers below zero with three days to go before payday. Our bank charges almost forty bucks a pop for debits when the balance is negative and they add up quick. I don't know what happened (really) this time. My girlfriend and I share this account and that makes it tough but golly geeeee willakers how could I be so far off in my accounting?!? Another chunk we're giving to the bank instead of it going to pay bills...sometimes I get sad.

Thank you, Father, for entrusting me with little money. Thank you for loving me so much, and for helping me learn. Forgive me when I fall and teach me Your ways.

...new episode of Survivor tomorrow night...life is good!

No comments: