Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Prayer

Dearest Lord of Heaven and Earth,

Into Your loving care I commit this day. I lay at Your feet all my wants, hopes, aspirations, and dreams, all I will do and all will say and all I will think this day. I commit my plans to You and ask for Your grace and guidance in carrying this out. 
I pray for Francis and all the priests, bishops, and shepherds of Your people. I pray for Your Church all over the world, that You would comfort and guide Her.
I pray for each child conceived to-day, each child born to-day, and each child living to-day; that they would be brought up in a loving, nurturing home, and grow to know and love You.
I pray for Stan and Rita, for Stan and Charlotte and Kathy and Justin and Joey and Dana and Stosh (rest his soul) and Stacie and Carter, for Ryan and Emma and Dean and Mary Ann and Brett M and Kacie E and Court and Rusty and Mason and Drew and Meggie and Jake and Quinn and Quinns little sister! and Moni and Bob and Jon and Jay (rest his soul) and Liam and Joslin and Jen and Denise and Meredith and Kenny and Pam and Ken and Kendall. I pray for Carolyn and Doug and Terrence David and Jeanie and Rindy and Tigh and Sofia and Trent and Kevin Paul and Kaley and Kristine and Tori and Michael and Michael's mom.
I pray for mom and dad and Nancy and Ruben, Ray, Carlos, Alex, Belle, Rick, Benjamin, Gary, Susie, Joshie, Taylor, and Jeremy. I pray for Kevin and Hilda, Roger, Sheri, and Benjamin, Tommy and Shelly, Vic and AJ, Peggy, Ninny, John, Betsie, Little John, and their daughter.
I pray for Ron and Jeana, Sofie, Cas, and Nina, for Mike and his wife and kids, for Mike and Drake and Drake's mom, and for Mr and Mrs Mijal.
I pray for the two guys I sat at table with last fall and for the both the Mens and Womens #55 team, as well as the participants you have chosen for these weekends. I pray for Bob and Kurt, my brothers in Christ, and for Monica, the wife of my youth.
Protect us, guide us, lead us to eternal life with You.
Thank You for Your love, Your mercies, Your graces. Thank You for calling us into fellowship with You and each other. Bind us together Lord, with ties that cannot be broken. 
Lord to whom shall we go, You have the words of eternal life - alleluia!
Lord, I am not worthy to receive You, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
All praise and honor and glory to You, almighty and everlasting God, and to You Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, and to You Spirit of God.

Amen and Amen

No comments: