Saturday, June 25, 2016

I never used to like crunchy peanut butter, but I do now.

Sparrows will sit in dirt and flap their wings as if they were bathing... in nothing but dry dirt!

Why does every step kill my left knee when I'm going up the stairs to work, but up and down our deck stairs a hundred times a day and it feels fine?

I did some fish on the grill tonight and it was good. No, it was wonderful  -Thank You, Jesus!
Basted with butter and dried herbs from last year's garden, topped with mushrooms and onions that were grilled in foil... ohmygoodnes.

I put another hummer feeder out by the trapezoid and it only took the black ants three days to find it. The hummer is doing his sweeping flyby and then a bee line to our kitchen window for a drink. Then off! like lighting to who knows where.




No comments: