Thursday, September 22, 2011

thursday with 7 games left...


Yes, classic comedy right here, folks!

I still don't have a vehicle to drive and frankly, I'm blest to be able to get everywhere i need to go (except to see my bride 8-( ... but God is good and we have so much to be thankful for!
To-day in my morning classes, we laughed hard; laughter is such good medicine for us ... it was good.

My sweetie starts her fall job to-day in ann arbor.

The Tigers start their final home stand tonight with four against the Orioles and finish with three against the Indians. Remember when everybody was looking forward to this last series as if it was going to decide the AL Central?!? They're only tied with Texas right now for home field advantage in the first round; they could pass the Yankees for home field in the ALCS but it's going to be tough. Exciting times for this team to be sure.

No comments: