Thursday, September 29, 2011

...on the eve of the weekend

Thursday night and I have eaten well, and all is good in the world.
I'm taking a day of from sports of any kind, satisfying my lust for action-suspense with Salt. I could only top this by catching Inception (would you like to take a leap of faith, or die an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?) or Inglorious Basterds (the reason for Hugo Stiglitz's celebrity among German soldiers is simple: he killed 13 german gestapo officers...). Megamind would give me a little different kind of satisfaction (could this day get any more funtastic?!), Zombieland (rule #3, doube tap), quite another.

From Melanie Laurent:

When I read the script of 'Inglourious Basterds', I was like, wow, it's been my dream to kill Hitler since I was like four so I was kind of like Shosanna already. I'm Jewish. I read the script together with my grandfather and he told me, 'You have to make that movie, please.' So it was not just for me, it was for my family.

No comments: