Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday

Every LORD's day is a Super Sunday.
This must be distinctly under- stood or nothing wonderful can come of the story I am going to relate. 
Love that line. 


My pre-game festivities began with a four hour nap preceded by TCM's Conquest, with Charles Boyer and Greta Garbo. My cardio consisted of filling my water bottles and placing them on Grandpa's table outside, so the water gets cold. We've been getting some rainy-icy-snowy stuff all day; very little but enought to cover the dirty snow that's been accumulating for about a week.
The search for my Steelers t-shirt was unfruitful. As it is, I shall have to wear an un-comely oversized grey pocketed T and my Spartan hat backward. 

My sweetie is at her parents enjoying Super Festivities while rooting for the Steelers.

No comments: