Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good day, sunshine!

Oooooh yeah and another snow-day bites the dust...profound changes in the Detroit Tigers lineup for 2010 have me confused yet excited. I think all the high-priced failures of late have showed DD that they need another plan, perhaps a plan to raise up stars of their own as they did in the late 70s/early 80s...The MSU football thing is a topic of concern; President O'Bama's lack of user satisfaction is another.
Who was it that said 'Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results'?
Who was it that said 'Those who can't think fight'? I think that it was me. Nice to have met you, Major.

CBS Survivor in less than an hour and i'm drooling in anticipation. Venison goulash for dinner. Not enough Captain Morgan in the eintire State of Michigan ("If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you.")  to help me get through 30 freshman algebra papers.
All time CHRISTmas song I can listen to over and over but don't really like at all: Alvin?... Alvin?! ... ALLLLVINNNNNNNNN?!?!?!?
Best Michael Jackson look alike ever: The one ape in 2001's Planet of the Apes.
Favourite line in a text from my brother: suckass
Favourite radio broadcast I heard in 5th grade:

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Carl Phillips, speaking to you from the observatory of Princeton. I am standing in a large semi-circular room, pitch black except for an oblong split in the ceiling. Through this opening I can see a sprinkling of stars that cast a kind of frosty glow over the intricate mechanism of the huge telescope. The ticking sound you hear is the vibration of the clockwork.



Professor Pierson stands directly above me on a small platform, peering through the giant lens. I ask you to be patient, ladies and gentlemen, during any delay that may arise during our interview. Besides his ceaseless watch of the heavens, Professor Pierson may be interrupted by telephone or other communications. During this period he is in constant touch with the astronomical centers of the world...


Professor, may I begin our questions?

No comments: