Wednesday, February 9, 2022

For one to try to explain to another how God is working in one's life can be difficult, from my experience. 

To try to share the joy, the excitement, the beauty; I am finding myself unable to relay the experiences! 

I want the world to know what He is teaching me this morning and right now and through these connected events and readings... but , really, they're not for anyone else. 

They're for me. 

He's teaching me, right now, to-day, right here.  


Thank You, Father, for this morning, and how much You showed me. I won't try to pretend it will be like this every day, but I rejoice knowing that, when I timidly asked for a sign, You responded vociferously. You are great! You are mighty! You are holy! You are full of wonder, power and might! There is none like You!

No comments: