Saturday, October 5, 2019

2019 October 5

Saturday morning and we are up early working hard on our fall chores. I have already cleaned the bathroom drain trap and did our taxes!

Some glad morning when this life is o'er, I'll fly away.



Oh, how I love Jesus; because He first loved me.



MSU at Ohio State tonight, but Michigan hosts Illinois at noon. We are not having anyone over to-day, so I am just doing burgers and dogs on the grill, perhaps with some potato salad. Yes, potato salad. Sounds good. To the kitchen!




UPdate 13:10: I went with the nachos in the oven with good guac instead of potato salad. We had another roof guy out for an estimate, and Michigan is beating Iowa 10-3 at home.
The nachos were OK, but I only had muenster and mozzarella cheese. I am now a firm believer that you need yellow (cheddar, sharp cheddar, etc) cheese with this type of dish. The muenster that is so delectable on pizza is just lacking on corn chips. I shredded one red chili pepper and made the apetizer kind of spicy... but again: cheese matters.
More later



No comments: