Friday, July 15, 2011

rennovation fun

Glory to God almighty the kitchen sink is in!! We can stop doing dishes in the shower!

It's the little things, you know.



25th of July is when the board votes on whether we will be called back from our layoffs or not...i'm not even worried about it, yo. I'm having the time of my life doing all these projects with my sweetie and I'm in no big hurry to go back up north. If they vote against, well, God will provide...He always does.

Shout out to little brother, little sister, their families, and mom and dad enjoying the Big Lake this week up north and down south I'm told!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wicked post dude! nice job! did you take any Plumbing Training before you started the job? I have a job on at the moment with my new place!

David, son of Jack said...

Mike~
no training...just my experienced construction guy brother in law's timely advice: 'don't f@ck up!'