Wednesday, January 19, 2011

and the word of the day is ...

PATIENCE!!
But almighty God isss teaching uss this, yessss, preciousss, He issss...
The copy machine, for instance, that won't behave like it is designed to behave so that I have to stand over it, collect the pages vomited forth, arrange them in order, AND STAPLE THEM, (for crying out loud.)
The children learning algebra, as another example, ... enough said.
But over and over, I know He wants me to do better, to be kinder, to love more the folks He sends my way. BUT WHY IS IT SO HARD SOMETIMES?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thank you, Lord, for loving me so much that you don't want me to stay stuck, that you want others to be truly blest by me and through me...oh Lord let me learn, ... change my heart oh God, make it ever true...
Glory, glory, glory.

No comments: