Friday, January 24, 2020

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow!

This has been the best weekday in a long while here in southeast Lower Michigan, for a number of reasons.

One of our nieces has a new baby, and one is due next month. Life abounds! Praise God for life!

I watched live coverage of the March for Life in Washington, DC as our President stood amongst other real Americans who love God and care about every person - from conception to natural death. I heard several times to-day during the coverage that Donald John Trump has been THE most influential Commander in Chief for the rights of the unborn, above even Presidents Reagan and both Bush's. Praise God!

I listened to Vice President Pence and his wife speak for a few moments from Rome, where they had just met with Pope Francis. I did not know they were Catholic - shame on me!

I was able to find a document that a client of ours needed badly for some legal action he is caught up in. None of us were sure we had it scanned but glory to God it was there and I will hand it to him on Monday. Praise His Name!! Thanks be to God, for giving me the drive to keep looking most of the day!

I processed three loan approvals to-day, and we had one client close on her refinance loan.

I talked to a local proprietor about small batches of bourbon and learned quite a bit in a small amount of time after work.

I found out Jon Voight loves both America and our President as well!

It has been raining for 24 hours and we have a new roof and no leaking inside. Praise God!!!




No comments: