Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Morning Storms

Dear Lord, 

Thank You for this new day; for the beautiful sunshine early, and now the dark blues and purples of the storm. Protect us all, blessed be Your Holy Name!!

I pray for those who are struggling with weighty decisions this day - be their Peace

I pray for those who are sick and with dis-ease to-day - be their Healing

I pray for those who know You but who don't yet submit themselves fully to Your loving care - be our Sufficiency

I pray for the children all over the world - come to them in brilliant ways to-day

I pray for those who harbor hate and angst and division in their hearts - be their Love


I thank You for this new radio station I found to listen to at work. I thank You for all the blessings you continually shower upon us: our lives, our loves, our joys and sorrows, ...

Be glorified in even the ugly events to-day, Lord; by Your grace heal our world.

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow
Praise Him, all creatures here, below
Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
 


 
 

No comments: