Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How Many Syllables in Texts???



My sweetie just texted me, while she was ringing her Salvation Army bell in front of the Brighton Kroger. The message ended with a :-D!.

I love that she would take the time out of her 9 hours of solid ringing (she doesn’t take a lunch for fear of missing donations during the period when the kettle is un-manned, and she absolutely hates having to use the restroom because of the thousands of layers of clothes she has to wear) to let me know she’s thinking of me.

I am blessed.

Thank You, Father, for bringing Monica and I together all those years ago. Forgive me when I take her for granted or become short with her. Help me to always see her through the eyes of Christ, with love and self-less-ness. Thank You for all the time we have been able to spend together these last two years. Help me to continually seek new ways to build relationship with her, for she is my soul-mate. Amen

No comments: