Thursday, May 8, 2014

Prayer

Thank You Father for another day that I was able to rise on my own, wash up on my own, feed myself. Thank You for so much beauty on the way to work for my eyes to see, illuminated by Your glorious bright sunshine.
Thank You for so many colors of flowers and trees.
Thank You for the fresh air to breathe.
Thank You for cold water (and hot coffee) to drink.
Thank You for giving my life meaning, purpose.
Thank You for loving me more than I could possibly fathom.

I ask for special graces to-day for my wife and my niece, and my other niece, and my boss.
Please change the hearts of those of us who would hurt others. Fill us with Your Spirit, that we may love like Christ loves. Forgive us when we fail you.

All praise to God, who reigns above!
Praise the name of Jesus!
Praise the Spirit, Who lives in us!

 

No comments: