Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

Drove out to Heavenly Scents gardens in Fenton with my beautiful bride and got a banana plant and toffee twist grass. Put a new bird feeder on a post near the beach grass; we've been enjoying hte birds feeding near the house (suirrels and chipmonks abound - mama kitty we miss you!! :-( and Tigers games (when they win). JV got the complete game in the second of two last night over the White Sox. To-day on Big Fox at 4:00 and tomorrow on ESPN at 8:30 and we're going to that one. Been feeling shitty...
Sunny and breezy now, rained drizzly earlier. I'm still not hte sudoku king, but i need a new book.
I cooked Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday this week. Dave the main cook said I did good yestreday (no onions). Junior has become quite sociable and is growing out of his kid fears,. He still doesn't like Spartan cat food. Sierra is most lovable and a friend to all. Sluggish, not motivated, I feel like there's 300 pounds of lead duct taped to my middle...


No comments: